Day 1 THURSDAY. Arrival to Malaga Airport // OVN CORDOBA
- Transfer from the airport to Córdoba.
- Check-in at your hotel in the city center.
- Orientation walking tour including a church visit to get the first feeling and understanding of the Andalusian Holy week. Watch some of the most renowned processions in Córdoba on this famous Easter Thursday.
- Welcome dinner.
Day 2 EASTER FRIDAY EXPERIENCE // OVN CORDOBA
- In the morning, you will experience a very traditional and intimate Semana Santa in the picturesque white town of Montilla (40 km south Córdoba): watching processions, getting immersed in the real southern life and interacting with the local folk.
- Tapas lunch at one of the most emblematic wine bars in the town to taste traditional Andalusian dishes and taste the local wines.
- In the afternoon, transfer back to Córdoba
- Free evening to enjoy the city at your leisure
Day 3 SATURDAY CORDOBA // OVN CÓRDOBA
- In the morning, guided tour of about 3h to the Unesco Heritage sites in Córdoba including the Mosque and Cathedral, the Jewish quarter and finally the Christian Royal Alcazar
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant within the Jewish quarter
- Free afternoon
- In the evening, a unique pure Spanish breed horse show at the Royal Stables in Córdoba
Day 4 SUNDAY MONTILLA-MORILES WINE REGION // OVN CÓRDOBA
- In the morning, guided visit to an olive mill farm and museum to experience the production of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Olive oil and fresh baked bread taste.
- We will continue with a guided visit to Lagar Blanco, a family owned winery located up the hills of la Sierra de Montilla. Here you will learn the production process from the grape variety Pedro Ximenez. Together with tasting the 5 different wines from this region, you will also enjoy a nice local tapas lunch at the winery.
- In the afternoon, transfer back to Córdoba where you can relax or do some optional activities such as Arabian baths (similar to a Hamman), museums visits...
- Free evening
Day 5 MONDAY DEPARTURE
- In the morning, transfer to Málaga airport for a flight back early evening, if possible so you can have time to visit the old town of Malaga, the Cathedral, the Moorish fortress, the Picasso Museum and the Port.
Please note: the above itinerary may change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control