Escape to the Vineyards of Córdoba
Unique and organic wines of Andalucia
Day 1 FRIDAY Arrival to Malaga Airport (early afternoon, if possible) // OVN MONTILLA
- Transfer from the airport to a rural hotel in Montilla surrounded by vineyards and olive groves.
- Check-in and dinner at the hotel's gastronomic restaurant.
Day 2 SATURDAY MONTILLA WINE REGION // OVN MONTILLA
- Guided visit to an olive mill farm and museum to experience the production of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Olive oil and fresh baked bread taste.
- Guided visit to Lagar Blanco, a family owned winery located up the hills of la Sierra de Montilla. Here you
will learn the production process from the grape variety Pedro Ximenez. Together with tasting the 5 different
wines from this region, you will also enjoy a nice local tapas lunch at the winery.
- Free afternoon (optional horse ride for 1h or 2h)
- Evening walking tour around Montilla.
- Wine pairing dinner in one of the most emblematic wine taverns in town dated from 1929: traditional andalusian food and organic local wines.
Day 3 SUNDAY CORDOBA // OVN MONTILLA
- Guided visit to the winery “Pérez Barquero”, one of the oldest bodegas in Montilla with the most awarded
wines from the area.
- Wine tasting at the winery
- Tapas lunch
- Transfer to Córdoba (Unesco World Heritage city)
- In the afternoon, guided visit to the Mosque and the Jewish quarter
- Horse show at the Royal Stables.
- Dinner at a typical patio restaurant in Córdoba
Day 4 MONDAY DEPARTURE
- Transfer to Málaga airport for a fight back early evening.
Please note: the above itinerary may change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control