Day 1 Arrival to Malaga Airport (suggested early afternoon, if possible) // OVN RONDA
- You will be met and taken to La Concepción Botanical Garden just between Malaga city and the
airport and the airport. These gardens are a tropical paradise with over 800 species.
- Transfer to Ronda, on a beautiful scenic road connecting the Mediterranean coast and the Serrania
- Check-in at your hotel in Ronda, dramatically located on the Tajo gorge.
- Welcome dinner.
Day 2 RONDA // OVN SEVILLA
- Visit to the gardens of Casa del Rey Moro: XVIII century mansion built on Morish foundations. The
gardens were constructed in 1912 by Forestier and offer excellent views of the Tajo gorge and the
- Visit to the Palacio de Mondragón: XIV century palace which was the residence to the Moorish kings.
Three Mudejar courtyards preserving original stuccowork and mosaics
- Walk along the Alameda del Tajo: public garden from the XIX century representing a selection of
mature trees typical in ornamental gardening in the Málaga province to end up at the most famous
viewpoint to stare down into the gorge.
- Transfer to Sevilla
- Check-in at a charming hotel in the Jewish quarter. The building is the compilation of 27 jewish houses and 30 courtyards, an experience itself...
- Evening at your leisure
Day 3 SEVILLA // OVN SEVILLA
- In the morning: private guided visit to the Royal Alcazar Palace and gardens, the Cathedral and fnally
the Casa Pilatos (XV century Andalus palace and courtyards with a harmonious mixture of Mudéjar,
Gothic and Renaissance styles)
- Tapas lunch
- Free afternoon and evening with optional activities: Murillo gardens, tea experience at the oldest hotel in Sevilla (Alfonso XIII, purely mudejar style), arabian spa, shopping, horse carriage, river cruise, famenco show, Metropol panoramic view (Plaza Encarnacion)....
Day 4 SEVILLA AND CORDOBA // OVN CORDOBA
- In the morning: private guided visit to Mª Luisa Parc and the spectacular Plaza de España
- Transfer to Córdoba
- Lunch in a gourmet marketplace
- Private guided visit to the Alcazar gardens
- Walking tour within one of the most popular areas from Córdoba, San Basilio quarter, to admire the
“Patios” recently named Unesco intangible cultural heritage
- Visit to the Palacio de Viana: XVII century house with 13 interconnected delightful patios and
- Check-in at a charming hotel in the heart of the Jewish quarter.
- Night visit of the impressive Mosque
Day 5 HORNACHUELOS NATURAL PARK (OUT OF CORDOBA) // OVN CORDOBA
- Transfer to the natural park of Hornachuelos, 30 km north Cordoba to visit two unspoiled treasures of
architecture and gardening:
* Moratalla Palace: it is considered the Versailles of Cordoba. It was designed by Forestier and nowadays it's a private palace declared artistic garden since 1983.
* Palacio de Portocarrero: Medieval fortress and castle with beautiful Moorish and Mudejar gardens inside. This architectural gem has been recently restored by its current owner and brights of magnifcience. The owner will escort you through the enchanting gardens and will welcome you with a courtesy light lunch and drink
- Transfer back to Cordoba for a free afternoon to relax or explore more of Cordoba before enjoying an unique Spanish Horse show at the Royal Stables.
Day 6 SUBBETICA NATURAL PARK (between Cordoba and Granada) // OVN GRANADA
- Before heading to Granada, we will be stopping at two interesting places surrounded by olive groves
in the heart of the natural park of the Subbetica mountains:
* Priego de Córdoba: considered the most baroque of the Andalusia white towns. Its beautiful houses, palaces and gardens bring to this picturesque little town a delicate beauty that can't be missed.
* Finca Olivar la Hoyabuela: this private cortijo (Andalusian country house) has become a very exclusive rural hotel and its owner will open its doors to welcome on its beautiful gardens where you will enjoy a very local gastronomy experience based on an olive oil taste from the area (the most awarded from Spain) and a hand made lunch.
- Transfer to Granada
- Check-in at your hotel in the city centre
- Evening at your leisure to explore some of the most charming evening walkings in Granada: Plaza Nueva, Plaza Bib Rambla, Carrera del Darro, Albaycin and Mirador de San Nicolas.
Day 7 GRANADA // OVN GRANADA
- In the morning: private guided tour of the incomparable Alhambra and Generalife gardens to admire
the greatest treasure of Moorish Spain. The Generalife is the image of how the paradise is described in
the Koran (“shaded, leafy garden refreshed by running water where the fortunate ones may take their
rest under tall canopies”)
- Lunch in a “Carmen” garden located in the Albaycin quarter overlooking the Alhambra. The Andalusian
patios are called “Carmens” in Granada and they are little paradises hidden from the outside streets
inside the Arabian style houses
- Free afternoon with optional activities: moorish tea experience, Arabian hamman/spa, shopping, visit
to the Cathedral and Royal Chapel...
- Evening at your leisure: a famenco show and dinner in a gipsy cave on the Sacromonte hill can be arranged with previous booking.
Day 8 GRANADA AND DEPARTURE
- In the morning visit to the Carmen de los Mártires: delightfully tranquil garden flled with palms,
cypresses and tinkling fountains. A wonderful oasis that will keep your breathe away.
- Tapas lunch in town
- Transfer to Malaga airport (for a departure fight in the evening, if possible)
Please note: the above itinerary may change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control