Day 1 Arrival to Malaga Airport (suggested early afternoon) // OVN ZUHEROS
- Transfer from the airport to your rural hotel in Zuheros (recently restored farm complex), in the heart of the
Subbetica Natural Park.
- Welcome gastro dinner at the hotel.
Day 2 SUBBETICA MOUNTAINS, NATURAL PARK // OVN ZUHEROS
- Transfer to Rute, visiting the famous aniseed liqueur and chocolate museums, Iznajar to visit the town and
its lake and Priego, to visit the baroque old town.
- Lunch at Luque old railway station, located on the olive oil railway line that used to join Jaen with this side
- Free afternoon to do some trekking, ciclyng or just relax at the hotel spa
- Dinner at the hotel restaurant with magnifcent views of the olive groves and the beautiful town of Zuheros
Day 3 SUBBETICA MOUNTAINS, NATURAL PARK // OVN CORDOBA
- Visit to the Zuheros castle
- Local cheese making workshop in Zuheros at one of the most popular goat cheese producers in the area.
- Cheese taste and wine pairing lunch.
- Visit of the “Cueva de los Murciélagos” (bats cave) and the Zuheros Castle square
- Transfer to Córdoba.
- Check-in in a character city hotel located in the heart of the Unesco listed “Jewish quarter”
- Dinner at the hotel restaurant
Day 4 MONTILLA-MORILES WINE REGION // OVN CORDOBA
- Transfer to Montilla
- Guided visit to an olive mill farm and museum to experience the production of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Olive oil and fresh baked bread taste.
- Guided visit to one of the oldest wineries in Montilla with the most awarded wines from the area.
- Guided visit to a local cellar located up the hills of la Sierra de Montilla. Here you will learn the production
process from the grape variety Pedro Ximenez. Together with tasting the 5 different wines from this region,
you could also enjoy a nice local tapas lunch.
- Transfer back to Córdoba .
- Free afternoon (optionals: Hamman/Arabian spa, museums, shorpping...)
- Wine pairing dinner at one of the most emblematic wine bars in the old town: traditional andalusian food
and organic local wines.
Day 5 CORDOBA // OVN LOS PEDROCHES
- Private hands-on cooking class leaded by culinary experts. Enjoy a full lunch accompanied by the best
quality wines of Montilla-Moriles region.
- In the afternoon: private guided tour of the Mosque, the Jewish quarter and the Alcazar gardens.
- In the evening transfer Los Pedroches Valley Natural Park (North Cordoba), where you will enjoy the taste
of one of the most awarded Jamón Ibérico from Spain.
- Check in at a rural hotel (cortijo) located in the middle of a holm oaks forest.
- Dinner at the hotel
TUESD Day 6 LOS PEDROCHES, NATURAL PARK // OVN LOS PEDROCHES
- Private hiking tour to discover the unique ecosystem of a Dehesa land, where the Iberian pigs are raised.
Animal watching (deers, boars, lynx or eagles)
- Lunch at an old farm restaurant specialised in local gastronomy.
- Private guided visit to an Iberian pig farm and factory to discover the full production process of Jamón.
Private guided visit to one of the biggest milk dairies in Spain.
- Dinner at the hotel based on traditional pig products where the main taste would be the Jamón Ibérico
WED Day 7 DEPARTURE
- Stop in Montoro for a walking tour in town.
- Transfer to Malaga airport for your return fight
Please note: the above itinerary may change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control